These toolkits are designed to help GWI National Federations and Associations with their advocacy work to improve the lives of women and girls worldwide. GWI designed toolkits for importance days of observance, aligned with our missions, such as International Day of Rural Women, International Day of the Girl, Menstrual Hygiene Day and International Day of Education. Each of those toolkits offers impactful information and ready-to-use advocacy materials to allow for easy participation in our global awareness raising and advocacy campaigns.
International Days of Observance
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence
- Menstrual Hygiene Day
- International Day of the Girl
- International Day of Rural Women
- International Day of Education
- World Teachers’ Day
- GWI 2021 International Day of Education Advocacy and Social Media Toolkit – Coming Soon!
- GWI 2020 International Day of Education Celebration video
- GWI 2019 International Day of Education Toolkit
- GWI Toolkit: Advocacy at International and Regional Levels
- GWI Toolkit: Advocacy at the National Level
- GWI Toolkit: Advocacy at the Local Level
- GWI Advocacy Basics Toolkit
- GWI Mission and Advocacy Toolkit 2018
- GWI 2018 Gender Equality Workshop Toolkit
- 2012 Human Rights Education Resource Kit
- Education Advocacy Handbook
Gaduate Women International regularly produces webinars (online training seminars) for members on a variety of interesting and useful themes related to the mission and activities of GWI and our NFAs. These are designed to be accessible and informative for you and your NFA.
Webinars are held regularly with invitations sent to members – so don’t forget to sign up!
If you missed one, or would like to see past webinars, please see the recordings by clicking HERE or on the image below:
Women in Academia